เราเป็นผู้ให้บริการที่ครอบคลุมมากที่สุดของประเทศไทยการสมัครสมาชิกนิตยสารคิดเป็นกว่า 20,000 สิ่งพิมพ์ต่างประเทศรวมทั้งชื่อที่รู้จักกันดีเช่น TIME Magazine, FORTUNE Magazine, Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine, Forbes Asia Magazine, The Economist Magazine, Reader’s Digest Magazine, Harvard Business Review Magazine, National Geographic Magazine และอีกมากมาย
Magazines International (Thailand) Limited was founded in 2003. Working on the slogan “Magazine Subscriptions Under One Roof”, we provide a one-stop magazine subscription service to the general public.
Reading magazine is fun and we know it by heart. Therefore, we offer our customers a simple and easy way to subscribe magazines. Our staffs are highly skilled, customer oriented and consistently strengthen and reinforce their skills to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. The foundation of everything we do is our commitment to provide the best possible customer service.
With “to be number one subscription servicing organization in Thailand” as our vision statement, we keep improving over years and our efforts bared fruit. We are Thailand’s most comprehensive provider of magazine subscriptions, representing over 20,000 international publications including well known titles such as TIME, FORTUNE, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes Asia, The Economist, Reader’s Digest, Harvard Business Review, National Geographic etc.
- Magazines International (Asia) Limited established in 1993. Working on the slogan – “Magazine Subscriptions Under One Roof”, the company provides a one-stop magazine subscription service to the general public.
- Magazines International (Asia) Limited is renowned as the best and the largest magazines outsourcing call-center in Hong Kong. It caters to significant increase in business volume and to add meaningful revenue to its publication partners.
- Apart from driving revenue, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty are of the same importance for executing company’s vision and mission. Being the market leader, Magazines International (Asia) Limited has managed to strengthen and reinforce its skills and knowledge in improving profitability, customer loyalty and lifetime value. Over the years, our success has been proven by the following milestone:
- In 2000, the sole agent of Time Inc. Asia (TIME, FORTUNE) in HK
- In 2001, the sole agent of Business Traveller Asia-Pacific in HK
- In 2002, the sole agent of McGraw-Hill (Business Week) in HK
- In 2003, the sole agent of Yazhou Zhoukan in HK
- In 2004, the sole agent of Forbes, Time Express and Time for Students in HK
- In 2005, the sole agent of Harvard Business Review and National Geographic in HK
- Magazines International (Asia) Limited ensure the publishers our ability, quality and commitment. Today, we are representing over 20,000 international publications and own more than 200,000 active database in Hong Kong.
- After 10 years establishment, Magazines International (Asia) Limited has begun its first geographic expansion in 2003. The first regional branch was set up in Bangkok, Thailand and after 18 months, the second branch was also starting its operation in Taipei, Taiwan. The company is now possessing almost 400 staff members in the region and the offices are supported by state-of-the-art call-center facilities and customer interaction systems.
- Hong Kong Headquarter
- Consists of 6 major sales teams with over 250 staff members
- Supporting teams including Marketing and Business Development, Human Resources and Administration, Accounts and Customer Service
- Thailand Branch
- Consists of 2 major sales teams with around 50 staff members
- Telesales Team is focusing on individual subscribers while Corporate Sales Team is targeting corporate bulk orders
- Supporting teams including Administration, Account and Customer Service
- Taiwan Branch
- Consists of 2 major sales teams with around 30 staff members
- Telesales Team is focusing on individual subscribers while Direct Sales Team is targeting counter sales and corporate bulk orders
- Supporting teams including Administration, Account and Fulfillment Service